Build Websites That Are Usable by All Users of All Abilities
Our leadership and expertise in accessibility is recognized globally and we leverage it to help you lead your industry. We provide innovative accessibility solutions using the latest technology that is supported by assistive technology and usable by people with disabilities.
Whether you need to build a new website or modify an existing one, our development team will implement an accessible solution. We are available to solve your technical accessibility issues and answer questions during the remediation process.
- Build or assist in creation of a new accessible and Section 508 compliant website
- Correct accessibility issues with your current website
- Adhere to the highest standards set by W3C for XHTML, HTML 5, CSS, WCAG 2.0, and to the Section 508 standards
- Optimize search engines
- Ensure usability for everyone, including users with disabilities
- Provide an engaging user experience while meeting your accessibility goals
"We contracted with Interactive Accessibility to help our team retrofit an educational website to comply with current accessibility guidelines for users with disabilities. This was a big project and a new area for us, and Interactive Accessibility not only lent her extensive expertise to the assessment and remediation of the site, they also served in a mentoring role to help us develop some in-house capabilities for managing and executing future projects. They were fabulous in both regards."
— Wendy Ellyn, Content Director, Culver Company
User Experience and Development Services
At any stage in your development process we will augment your staff’s expertise with:
- User research
- Eye tracking studies
- Focus groups
- Usability testing
- User experience
- Information architecture / Sitemap
- Card sorting
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Graphic design
- Accessible Drupal website development
- Quality assurance testing
Request Your Free Consultation Today!
Contact us today or call (877) 775-9474. We will answer your accessibility questions and discuss your needs and requirements with no pressure or obligation to you.