Learn From Internationally-Recognized Experts in Accessibility
Interactive Accessibility creates accessibility training tailored to your specific needs and taught by accessibility experts. We provide training in multiple formats, such as webinars and on-site classes.
Our training covers a variety of general and technical accessibility topics. Some of our training course topics include:
- Accessibility 101
- Section 508 compliance standards
- W3C WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- HTML5 & ARIA
- Mobile accessibility
- Software accessibility
- Accessibility for Agile Development
- Word, InDesign, PowerPoint & Excel Accessibility
- PDF Accessibility
- Accessibility testing
We customize the mix of presentations and exercises to suit your needs.
- For large or small groups
- Staff with variable levels of accessibility knowledge
- Specialized training on topics you identify
"I hired Interactive Accessibility to train my team of software developers on 508-compliance and their training was great! The instructor, Kathy Wahlbin, is a rare combination of professional, personable, and highly technical. Her training is engaging and full of actionable items. We reference her training materials frequently. My plan is to rehire them every 2 years to retrain staff on the latest developments in Section 508. I would highly recommend her to any company looking to train their staff on 508-compliance."
— Stacy Stonich, IT Manager at NORC
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many people can be in a training class? Our training classes can vary in size. We recommend no more than 15 people per class. If there are more than 15 students, we will send two trainers.
- How are the training sessions structured? The training classes are highly interactive. During each class, participants will get hands-on experience with structured exercises.
- What handouts and reference guides do you provide with the classes? All of our classes provide the presentation materials, checklists and handouts specific to the training classes.
- Can we record the onsite training or webinar? Video and other recordings can be done at an additional cost.
- Can you customize the class? Yes, our classes can be customized to meet your specific needs.
Request Your Free Consultation Today!
Contact us today or call (877) 775-9474. We will answer your accessibility questions and discuss your needs and requirements with no pressure or obligation to you.