The W3C is inviting people to submit ideas, suggestions or comments to a (publically-archived) mailing list. In addition, code can be contributed directly on Github. The tutorials on the Web Accessibility Tutorials page will provide guidance on creating websites that meet WCAG 2.0 standards. They provide assistance to people in a variety of roles:
- Developers: boiler plate solution for many common issues
- Designers: creating elements and composites that lend themselves to accessible code
- Trainers: access to compelling examples to aid in accessible web design education
- Content Authors: concepts and techniques for creating accessible content
- Project Managers: principle for planning accessible websites.
While additional tutorials are coming, current tutorials cover the following topics: