Dropbox has improved its accessibility features in its iOS app. It is now fully accessible with VoiceOver. The app was re-evaluated top down. Ease of use was assessed for everything from login to navigation. They also looked a feedback from the AppleVis community to make more improvements.
The new improvements include:
- More clearly identified content in the welcome tutorial
- More descriptive thumbnails on the Photos tab
- Easily enable or disable your passcode lock
- Passcode field and digits can be selected more easily
- New button to close out “More Actions” using VoiceOver.
You can download Dropbox from the Apple Store.