A national retail organization wanted to ensure that their website and application were usable for people with disabilities and integrate accessibility into their agile development process.
Interactive Accessibility worked closely with the retailer to assess their current development processes and develop technical best practices that could be integrated into their development processes. The client appreciated the attention to detail, professionalism, effective integration with management, and value we brought to the project.
- Developed accessibility best practices
- Wrote user stories to include accessibility requirements into their agile development process
- Conducted an accessibility audit
- Trained developers, managers, and executives
- Effective integration of accessibility into their agile development process
- Increased accessibility on website and applications